Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Challenge 8: Who Dodged the Elimination?

Saturday, August 21, 2010


Welcome, CPSkool, to the Challenge 8 results post. This week, the awesome new igloo came out with a huge forest and pond in the backyard, and an awesome treehouse, so we used it and tested it out for this week's challenge.

You probably knew that I was gone Wednesday to Friday, because of my decision to have a 5th season or not. I am now happy to say the answer isn't no. I am considering a 5th season, I just have to see how long it would last and everything, and the rules, plus I'll need to talk to some people about it.

The challenge went great, we had five people at first, and Chilly came a little late, but still participated.

For the first round, it was Purplespears vs. Musawinx1:




Yeah, I love the new igloo thingy with the lake also.

The first round was kind of funny, because when I said GO, Purple didn't even move until almost a minute after she was hit. Then, she was very confused when we said she was out. It was pretty much a 3 minute wait before I said GO, so it was fair.

Next round, Musawinx1 stayed on her mat, and Sebastian7 replaced Purplespears.



Sebastian7 walked off the mat by accident at first, but people started to agree that he gets a second chance, so he received one more chance to show everyone he could win.

And win, he did. He threw a snowball straight at Musa, meaning the third round would be Stickie408 vs. Sebastian7 (I didn't take a picture of them, but I did get a picture of this:)



Stickie threw a snowball at Seb, meaning that Chilly would be replacing Seb in the challenge. If Chilly got hit, then Hornets would win immunity. If Chilly hit Stickie, then she would have to face Artist, and if Artist hit her, then Hornets get immunity, and if Chilly hit Artist, then Fireflies get immunity.

That sure doesn't make the game stressful AT ALL.


It was getting quiet, and epic. Stickie stared at Chilly, Chilly let out a sweat while looking at her fellow contestants, and Tim found his dream chair with Agent. This would be history in the making.

When the match started, Stickie and Chilly were doing great. There were some close calls where everyone thought they'd walk off the mat, but they never did. Suddenly, it felt like everything was in slow motion (well, for me at least...) and a snowball went flying at Chilly. Chilly ran away, but she ran right at the point where the snowball landed, meaning the Fireflies' title was lost. This week, a Firefly would be eliminated.


Fireflies, sadly, this week you must eliminate someone from your team. You have four choices (besides yourself). Will you vote Slidoo, Chilly98656, Firestar9003, Purplespears, or Sebastian7?

Also guys, to make comments a little easier, can you use this prompt to write a comment?

EXAMPLE COMMENT:
This week, I'd like to eliminate (insert penguin name here). The reason for this is because (insert reason here). My penguin name is (insert your penguin name here).

Thanks for coming, and next week, things will get a bit more FAIR.

-Penguin874
Founder and Host of CPSkool

5 comments:

Anonymous,  August 21, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

ITS GONNA BE A FALL FAIR CHALLENGE?!?! (GOO)

Chilly,  August 21, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

This week, I'd like to eliminate Purplespears. The reason for this is because this is like the second time she doesn't pay attention during the challenge,and it really is kind of annoying me. My penguin name is Chilly98656.


:)

Anonymous,  August 21, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

This week, I'd like to eliminate Slidoo. The reason for this is because he hasn't showed up for a while now. My penguin name is purplespears

Anonymous,  October 15, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

musawinx u know me on cp. im Millie 8451 im on ur buddy list :)

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP