Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Challenge 9: Back To School

Monday, August 23, 2010

I am in a very happy mood. You know why? Because, if you do the math, the first post on this site was made September 2, 2009. It's August 23, 2010. That means on Week 10 of CPSkool Kamp, there won't ONLY be a Fall Fair, or the beginning of September, but there will ALSO be an awesome anniversary challenge. I decided to make a little picture on Paint.net for the occasion.



Do you like it? It took awhile, but I may make more of these "fading" pictures. They look pretty awesome, in my opinion.

Matbolabc: Ok, Peng, you need to stop nagging the readers about the one year anniversary. Tell them what the challenge is before they just close the post...

Ok, time to explain this week's challenge. You probably know the name already because of the title of this post, but in case you didn't, here is a picture to tell you what it is called.


  • Objective
The objective of this challenge is to torture you and remind you that school is coming. That's it. Go home.
LOL JUST KIDDING. This challenge will be pretty much a playover of a normal school day. We have "periods" just like middle and high school. For example, there will be an Art Class, where you must be able to use Paint or Paint.net to draw a topical picture (don't use super awesome effects for it, you just have to be able to draw a little bit, not perfect) that I tell you, like an animal or a tree or something.

Best picture would win the team a credit (point) that will go and raise your grade (win). The highest graded class (team) wins immunity, and the other team faces elimination (like the Fireflies just did).

  • When Will This All Happen?
This week, I want to test out something. Are you guys able to come on chat earlier than usual? I won't have challenges in the morning, that's not what I mean. This week, I want to have the challenge at 12:45 PST. I will now also give time zones (sadly, only for the USA. If you belong to a country outside of the USA, please figure out your time converted to the CPSkool clock that is at the top of CPSkool).


PST is Pacific Standard Time, which is the clock CPSkool follows, along with Club Penguin.

MST is Mountain Standard Time, which is one hour after PST, and is located near or on the Rocky Mountains.

CST is Central Standard Time, and it is states like Texas or the Carolinas.

Finally, EST is Eastern Standard Time, which is what a majority of chat's time zone is. It consists of the East Coast of the USA.

Ok, if you have any questions, Private Chat and/or comment them below before Friday! Thanks for reading, and have a fun week.

-Penguin874

3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 24, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

12:45 pst huh?

*works out*

According to my brain it's at 8:45pm UK Time (nerd)

Musaaaaaaaa

Anonymous,  August 25, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Im going to see that!!!! P.S. Im having a funeral party for that little daredevil squirrel... D:

-AlexaLilRedGarrod-,  August 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

I feel extreamly left out. Peng, some of Canada also uses EST. *D*
Sounds coolio though, I'll just need someone to remind me...But I might not be on, because I think my dads fiance is having a labour day party.. but I'll get back to you after my dad gets back from Miami. Yah so anyways, sorry about not coming to last weeks challenge, I was camping in the MIDDLE OF FREAKIN NOWHERE in a tent in a thunderstorm so... -.- Hehe, this comments kinda long :$ I feel special :3 Alrightie, byyee!

-AlexaLilRedGarrod-

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP