Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Challenge 9: Simple Math = Confused Penguins

Saturday, August 28, 2010

  • Something fun to do: If you want, you can comment telling me all the songs I'm quoting in the post. The prize for it is...nothing I guess. I guess I'll put your blog/site on the sidebar if you have one, and put your name here in bold letters. I don't have much to give because of the contest we're having for Week 10 (1 year of CPSkool).
Dance, dance, like it's the last last night of your life life...
Welcome, readers, to the 9th challenge of CPSkool Kamp (S4, E9 if this was TV).
On the Hornets, we had Mini Chew279 (Alexa) and Serfio (Stickie) showed. On the Fireflies, Chilly98656 (Chilly) and Sebastian7 (Seb) showed.
It's fun putting bold on these words.
Baby, please excuse me if I'm coming to you strong...
Ok, so the first event of the day was voted by the contestants. They wanted Science as Period 1.
In Science, they had to tell me what a certain puffle is, like a black puffle would be a "skateboarder".
The first puffle was the purple puffle. Seb answered "dancer", giving the Fireflies 1 point.
The second puffle was the red puffle. Alexa answered "bowler", giving the Hornets 1 point.
The third puffle was the white puffle. Chilly answered "ice skater", giving the Fireflies 1 point.
The round was finished with Fireflies winning 2-1.
I'ma be what I set out to be without a doubt undoubtedly...
Next subject was Math, which was the second highest vote.
There was only one question this time. It was "What is the number of rocks at the Cove minus the number of surfboards?" Alexa got the right answer by saying "2". There are 5 rocks at the Cove (some of them look like there's 2, but they're actually connected. Then, there are 3 surfboards. Five minus 3 equals 2.
The round was finished with both teams tied 2-2.
Body count 9, my head's in the sky...
The third subject is CP History. They had 3 questions to answer about random CP things. The first question was "What is the name of the black Elite Puffle?"
After a lot of "umm's" and "hmm's", Seb said "FLARE!", giving the Fireflies 1 point.
The second question was "Where did the first challenge of CPSkool take place?" Stickie answered "Dojo", giving the Hornets 1 point.
The last question was "How many rooms are shown on the Map?" Alexa answered "13", giving the Hornets 1 point.
The round was finished with both teams tied 4-4.
This time, baby, I'll be...
Finally, we ended the challenge with Writing. It was my favorite round, because I started the players at the Dojo Courtyard, thinking they'd write about something about it, but instead, I said "Write the names of every book in the Book Room."
Alexa was the first one to answer (I didn't type her answer because it's very long), meaning the Hornets had won 4-5.

Okay guys, this week, I want you guys to vote someone who DESERVES to be eliminated. I don't mean deserved as in they were mean to you or something, but someone who doesn't deserve to be in the finale because of reasons like not showing up, not helping on the team, or failing to help the team while they were in the challenge.
Please give a legit reason, also, just saying "Cuz I want to" does not count as a reason.

Enjoy the Week 10 Party on Saturday, September 4. I will give more information on Monday!
-Penguin874

6 comments:

The Adjunction August 28, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

I vote off fire star
He rare shows up in challenge

Chillay,  August 29, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

Well..the songs that you were quoting are..

DJ got us falling in love again
I like it
Ridin' Solo
Bullet Proof
Not afraid

:]

Anyway... The person I vote to be eliminated is... Firestar. My reason? Well, he hasn't been showing up for the challenges really..and we have less people on our team, so we kind of need him right now. But if he can't be here, then it might be the best for him to go.. :(

-Chilly

Slidoo August 29, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

I vote for Bumble. She never has shown up, and I mean we've done 9 challenges here. Her computer can't take this long to fix if she said 2 days, like 6 weeks ago. Sorry Bumble, but I gotta do what I gotta do... =(

-Slidoo

Chillay,  August 29, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Ahh..I change my vote D:


I vote off Bumble from the Hornets team instead..

Reason: Yes she says her computer is being fixed but I think it should be fixed or something by now..if she's just faking it (which I think she is somehow) she hasn't been to 9 challenges or so..and that's really slacking off. So I think it be best for her to go..

-Chilly (Sorry..I didn't know we could vote anyone.. D: )

Anonymous,  August 29, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Hi It's Musa and I have decided to elminate Bumble because:

1) Her computer is broken, and has been throughout the whole of CpKamp

3. She hasn't been to any
challenges. There's been people out who came to every challenge, it seems a bit odd that Bumble's still in, as we all know she will never actually BE at a challenge.

Musa

Anonymous,  August 30, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Body count 9, my head's in the sky...

Its I'm loving Cloud 9,my heads in the sky :P (if its riding solo)

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP