Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Challenge 13 Elimination!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Slidoo stared at his fellow contestants, and tried to figure out who was getting out. He had to leave early on challenge day, but there was still 4 others who had an equal chance of elimination (make that 3...Stickie had immunity). He knew, with a very accurate guess, they were all thinking the same thing: "Am I out?"

Penguin874 walked up to his microphone at the stand, and looked at the contestants. "Welcome, everyone, to the 13th week elimination ceremony. We will find out the Final 4 tonight, but first, let's look over the accomplishments of our current players."

Mat scurried over to Peng, and pulled out a laptop. He pulled over a projector screen, and he played a movie. In the first part, it showed Stickie408. "Stickie has been doing an amazing job in challenges, winning a few, and showing up a large majority of the time. He wasn't doing well when he went on a trip a few weeks back, but now, he's got his game up, especially since he is now in the Final Four." Stickie blushed, and smiled as the next presentation was shown.

"Chilly is known as the CPMV maker, whose skills have dramatically (not even dramatically, AMAZINGLY) grown over such a short period of time. In CPSkool Kamp, she was one of the survivors of the Fireflies in the first challenge, gaining her respect. Now, she's in the Final Four, and she does not have to worry about elimination until next Sunday." Chilly clapped along with the others, and it looked like she was about to cry of joy.

"Slidoo has been a very good player strategically, with his circus challenge win an impressive addition to his portfolio of being a great part of the game. He never gives up, and has been a penguin with lots of perseverance. I'm glad to say that he is in the Final Four along with Stickie and Chilly, and I predict he will show us a lot more." Slidoo stood up and started to moonwalk and breakdance around the sandy beach with the other contestants, and then sat down to see who else was in the Final Four.

"Sadly, only one more penguin can take this spot, and it is either Musa, or Artist. Both of them have done an amazing job over the weeks. Musa may not win a lot of challenges, but she still shows up and she stays on as long as she can, even if she has to go. In this 13th challenge, I loved her courage to stay online even though she really had to go, and I felt a bit guilty for holding it so long." Musa smiled, and hugged all the contestants.

"Artist has had a rocky history in CPSkool Kamp. She almost got eliminated TWICE (against Witty12, and only...I think 2 weeks ago, against Seb) and she was known not to be one to show up a lot. But in the past few weeks, she's been showing up, trying her best to survive, and it's worked since she got to the merge, and into the Hall of Fame. Sadly, though..."


Musa put her flippers to her beak and shrieked. She wasn't sure if it was polite to cheer and laugh of happiness since she was in the Final 4, since Artist had just experienced heartbreak in such short notice.

Artist smiled, and fistbumped Musa. She was trying her best not to show sadness, but she knew elimination was an inevitable part of CPSkool. Grabbing her backpack, and saying last goodbyes to the Final Four, she walked up to Penguin and Matbolabc. "You guys have been great over the weeks, and thank you for letting me be apart of your gameshow. I'll be watching."

Peng nodded and gave her a hug, and Mat proceeded by doing the same thing. Artist smiled, took a deep breath, and walked over to the back home boat, which had driven everyone eliminated so far back home (obviously by its name...). Artist waved at all her friends, and couldn't wait to get home to tell everyone in her town about her experiences.

-Penguin874
Host of CPSkool Kamp

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

I have to admit, I did cry. For probably the first time in my whole life, I was so confident I would win. I'm proud I made it this far, but I know I could have done a lot better. My dad's computer crashed 3 weeks ago, so that's why I couldn't make it for the challenges. Btw, Musa, it's okay you voted me off, besides, I did tell you that you could if you didn't want to with everyone else. I knew I wouldn't win (despite my confidence) because I have not many friends at CPSkool. The main main main reason I wanted to win? So that everyone in CPSkool would know me, like they know Musa, Chex, Chilly, or Stickie. I know the Final Five is good but I really don't think it's good enough for me. I wish you luck final four. And I hope you win Musa. :) You've been a great friend for the challenges and everything. Us being on the same team meant a lot to me, because if it wasn't for that, we would probably not even notice each other. Again, I wish you luck Musa. I KNOW you'll win. :)

~Artist

Musa,  September 28, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Aww thank you -hug- CpKamp BFF -awe-

I doubt i'll win though because I fail at challenges xD I think Chilly's gonna win because she pwns xD

Musaaaaaaaa

Final 4 in CpKamp :P

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP