Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Challenge 14: The Red Bandit

Monday, September 27, 2010

It's come down to the last four -- Slidoo, Stickie, Chilly and Musa. They have faced every challenge yet over the past few months, and now, it's time for them to play a little game I call "the Red Bandit". I'll explain it a bit more.

  • Objective
Playing this is very simple: the final 4 will take turns chasing a "red bandit" which will change a lot throughout the challenge. For example, I'll say "Slidoo is the red bandit. Get ready to chase him." I will need you guys to be honest with me and be sure to tell me the truth when you actually catch him.

So anyways, Slidoo will run around the island without using map, and the first person to tag him (yes, tag him) will win. Every red bandit will start from the same place the last red bandit was tagged starting from the Ski Hill. The red bandit gets a 10 second headstart (I'll be counting) and then the rest can go when I say "GO" on Club Penguin.

  • How to Win?
To win, whoever lasts the longest without being tagged will win. I will have a clock ready and will be watching chat. It's really just that simple. Whoever gets tagged in the least time will lose automatically, and this will continue until the end of the season.

  • Times and Date
October 2 (CP Ghoul starts on Monday), 2010
Starts at 1:50 (if everyone's there, then we can start earlier) PST (4:50 EST)
Snowbound, Ski Hill

-Penguin874
Founder and Host of CPSkool Kamp

2 comments:

Matbolabc,  September 28, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

peng... you need to get on your chat more than on challenge day! i have to talk to you about a ton of stuff and its not fair that you just decided you are never gonna go on chat again. cpskool will be completely over in 3 weeks and the host needs to do more than only challenges and posts. its not fair that im the only owner that hasnt left and i have to take care of the whole chat all week.
-I need help owning chat
-I guess me and hedge arent going to host anything
-You need to finish year book in the 3 weeks we still got
-I need to talk to you about the chat mods
-We need to plan a date for the CPSkool awards that will be ok for both of us.
-I need ideas for the video.

UGH peng im not mad at you but you have to understand everyone's frustration. your the main host and you dont ever even go on chat. whats the point of me being cohost if im doing all the work and i dont even get to help you decide a single thing.

~Mat

(NOTE: This comment was made on Tuesday, 4:00 AM PST.... it will probably be several days till you read it because you are never on...!)

Rachie September 29, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

Um
Whats CP Ghoul? Is that like SEASON 5? :O

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP