Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Elimination of the Final 6

Monday, September 20, 2010

The campfire burned once again in the cold, freezing fall weather. The sky was a mix of dark blue and black, and the moon was barely seen in a small curve. The six contestants stared at the two hosts, with one (Penguin874) tentatively staring at the swishing sea south of the meeting. Matbolabc nudged the host on the arm.

"Oh, uh...sorry 'bout that," he said, looking a bit dazed. "This week, Artist did lose the challenge, but Sebastian7 is eliminated. He pretty much quit, so someone like Artist does not deserve to be eliminated. Sebastian, thank you for participating in CPSkool Kamp."


Matbolabc stared at the final five contestants, and then waited for Penguin874 to start his speech.

"Over the past year, CPSkool has been able to complete three seasons and get this far into the fourth. I'd like to thank you all for participating, and fights cannot stop the site, ever. I want to explain the future of this site after this season ends, it seems like it's the right time. When CPSkool Kamp ends, it will be the final season. I am doing this for various reasons. 1 of them is that who would even be in it? We may have a few people, but I mean...everyone else will be gone. Mat will be gone, Guitar is already gone, and people keep telling me they are going to quit once this season ends. Another reason is that my social life is starting to grow and I want it to stay how it is. Just today, a few of my friends came over and we played video games, hung out at the park and rode bikes and just...you know...actually had no worries. CPSkool hasn't been holding me back, but I feel I need less responsibility on my back for now. There are more reasons, but I will tell them at a later time. I'm not saying I hate you guys, because each and everyone one of you (besides people like Slash and your mother) has been a great friend to me at one point, and I feel great inside for that. :) Thank you for listening."

-Penguin874
Founder and Host of CPSkool

2 comments:

Elly221 September 22, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

OH MY GOSH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i JUST discovered cpskool, and I was going to sign up for the next season!!!!!!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous,  September 23, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Im soooo coming!!! Just post when and what server its being held at my blog! XD! CPSkool Emmys!

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP