Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

CPSkool Kamp Has a Weiner...I mean Winner

Saturday, October 16, 2010

(Ugh I forgot yesterday, 10/17, to say this: Stickie made this banner for us, Mat and I didn't.)
Today, I will not make my speech. Maybe Mat can, but I'm saving my speech for another time. The reason being is because this is a results post, and not exactly a close to CPSkool Kamp or CPSkool in general post. We still have to have CPSkool Awards tomorrow! Ok, time for a quick run-through.
Ok, I'm amazed at how many people came to celebrate today, and also surprised that pretty much ALL THOSE PEOPLE TALKED. There wasn't a single quiet person!
Chilly was a bit late on coming early to the challenge, and for a bit I thought we'd have to call it off, but our hopes came true and she arrived about 5 minutes before the challenge. 
Mat hosted the first part, as I stated on Monday's post.
Mat had this to say about his hosting: Well the contestants were given a question and the first person to private chat me the correct answer first scored however many points the question was worth. The questions were 10, 20, and 30 points, depending on how difficult they were.
Stickie won Round 1, making the score 1-0 so far.

Now we're onto Potato874's part in the challenge. He decided to take charge and totally not scare the contestants, at all.


"Chilly and Stickie went head on head for about 3 minutes," Potato874 witnessed as they horrifically destroyed his igloo, throwing snowballs everywhere. "My puffle was shot to death with 2 snowballs throughout the game. THEY SHALL PAY!"
Chilly got hit 8 times while Stickie got hit 5 times, but of course, the game continued so they wouldn't know, so it was actually 9-6. 
Baked Potato, Potato's puffle, was hit 2 times, as stated above.
Stickie owes Potato 20 bucks and Chilly owes another 20 dollars to pay for damages.

Since Stickie has won 2 rounds, he has already won CPSkool Kamp...but of course, the winner needed to be kept secret ;). We had the final round hosted by me in a classroom study of cells, prepositional phrases and absolute value. This is how it went:
The questions were this in order:
Cells ) Does a prokaryotic cell have a nucleus? - No. Stickie gets it right.
Prepositional Phrases ) Name the preps and their objects in this sentence: Stickie and Chilly went into the school at 4:00 for the game.  - into/school, at/4:00, for/game. No one got it right.
Redo ) Write a sentence with 4 preps. Answers may vary, no one got it right. ANOTHER REDO ) Name 3 preps and 1 object. Answers may vary. Stickie gets it right. 
Absolute Value ) -|200 - negative 100|. -300. Stickie gets it right...again.

Their PC's.


With a total of 3 wins out of 3 wins, not only did Stickie beat a new finale record, but...

..he broke TWO MORE. He is the ONLY CPSkool finalist not to have been eliminated. If you look at every other season's Final 5, everyone in it has been eliminated at least once. Stickie is the only CPSkool finalist to never face elimination. And, of course, he won the season.

But Chilly is equally as awesome. She was definitely a fierce player, but today, I didn't feel a vibe. Chilly, I think that you still feel guilty about the Slidoo elimination.
Slidoo did an amazing job dominating the game throughout his time, but you have to understand it was a hard choice, but it wasn't anything new. Mat had to eliminate a bunch of friends in order to win, and so did a lot of players after him.
I give congrats to both of you, this was probably one of my favorite days of my life. Chat was packed (and still packed as I type this), Mat and I took turns hosting, and Potato came back, and I went to an amazing place that I strive to go when I grow older...a college. A college where I will never forget you guys, and a college where I will remember all the good times in a game called CPSkool.
CPSkool Awards and speeches and other good stuff like Penny's poem in next post.
-Penguin874
One of the hosts of CPSkool Kamp :)

7 comments:

Penny Mickey,  October 17, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH STICKIE AND CHILLY!!

STICKIE, YOU DID A WONDEFUL JOB AND YOU HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF! CONGRATS ON WINNING!!! :D

AND CHILLY, YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB TOO AND YOU ALSO HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF ALSO!! AND I PERSONALLY KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GET SECOND FROM CPHIGH, BUT TRUST ME, IT ALL WORKS OUT. BUT I KNOW THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN AFTER YOU GET SECOND:

1. Cry for an hour
2. Think about killing yourself
3. Get over it
4. Be happy for the person who won
5. Move on, and don't let the haunting dreams of it stalk you for life!!

Lol, but yeah.

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

~Penny

Stickie408(CPH President) October 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

One day I decided to leave xat for a while and so I did... But then I returned and found
out about a cp gameshow called cpskool and how amazing it is and almost all my old friends
are in the chat and in the gameshow and I found out about a 4th season, I was like GREAT let's
give it a try and I thought... Me I will never make it with all these other good players when I'm
just a noob to everything.. But then again theres always a 1st chance to everything
So there I went, Putting my name in the comment box with all the requierements. Days or weeks
later I forgot :( anyways days or weeks later the time had come for us to know who where
the ones in cpskool kamp and.. I was one of them. Challenge by challenge, Day by day
I tried my best and I got me to the hall of fame and then.. It had come the FINALE this was where
everything you did actually counted, Since in the challenges It wasn't that Important but here
It was.. chilly and me we were both scared, but I knew what ever happened we'd still be friends
but when It was challenge time It wasn't about friends to me It was about staying focused on what
I was told to do and just that. Then afterwards it was time to care. Yes I'm happy I won Cpskool but
Chilly has the same equal ability to do it too. And sorry to mention this but slidoo saying chilly betrated you
Isn't right I mean if I would have won that challenge and had to eliminate someone and I picked you then
you would hate me too. Anyways what I'm trying to say Chilly Is awesome :D

Thanks for reading..
GOD BLESS YOU
AND GOD BLESS AMERICA
(BARACK OBAMA IMITATION)

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Wait a second i was a questoin?
-purple

Rachie,  October 19, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

I guess thats the end of CPSkool then.
Not allowed on CPSkool Chat :P

Slider94,  October 20, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

WOOT! Congrats To all of you! Sorry I couldnt come :( I had to watch my bros baseball game :p woot! Awesome season! I'll check in for Halloween and a the anniversary party!! WOOT awesome season again! Sorry again:p. Ps. Stay spiffy! ~Slider94

Xx Kellie Xx October 23, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Well Done Stickie :).
I've figured something out over the seasons, I've seen it happen too.
I saw that the final two always had a strong player and a player who may not have won a challenge but was determined.

You're a strong guy and I think that because of you are going to get far in school (Not saying you don't already ;) But to get your qualifications)

Chilly you rocked too! You won challenges and had every potential! I'm proud of you for getting into final 2! (I Sound like mom don't I? XD) You have to be proud and believe in yourself. :) Well done Chilly. :)

Now time for my speech :P Be prepared to be filled with boredom and stop reading half of the way though :P.

I think this season has been pretty epic. Cpskool has grown over the year and this season has been one of the best(All of the seasons have been Ahmayzing) because people who are new to Cpskool signed up, and we made a whole bunch of new friends!

Cpskool has brought us together as one. A big family, we have a friendship that no-one, nothing could break. Although most you guys live in the USA and I live in the Uk as does Musa, We try to make time to chat, and in my opinion that's what true friends do. :)

Cpskool has been a great experience for all of us, I believe that when you reach the end of the road, you wave good-bye to let people know you still care. Now that Cpskool(The Game-show) is over.. Cpskools way of 'Waving good-bye' is having the Emmys and Mr & Mrs Cpskool. I think that it's a nice way of putting the end to a good thing, memories to last forever.

I know that now for some of you... This may be a good-bye.. But I want you to know that everyone here will always be there for you.

I guess this is the ending of my speech..

Thanks for listening :)

~Kellie :)

Xx Kellie Xx October 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

I forgot to put this when i was copying and pasting my speech here.

Chilly, Dont forget you have FULL potential to get for in what you do cause you're a determined camper, Dont forget that!

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP