Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Elimination of a Great Friend

Monday, October 4, 2010

Stickie stared at Chilly, with a tear in his eye, and then switched glances to Slidoo. Slidoo looked over to him, pulled out a handkerchief, and handed it to him. Blowing the mucus out of his beak, Stickie started to feel a bit better, but the strong feeling he had right now was not good.


Musa, standing on the stadium where Penguin874 and Matbolabc usually go to announce eliminations, grabbed hold of the microphone, and took a second to breath. It was hard not to cry at this moment, and it was hard to accept the fact that it was all over. It's annoying to Musa how the sad thoughts keep flying around, buzzing every brain cell, reminding her of the pain. But, it's time to speak in front of her three counterparts in the Finals.

Taking one last gulp, she began her speech.

"For the past 14 weeks of CPSkool Kamp, I've faced many challenges (no pun intended). I had to face drama like no other, I had to be scared for my own blubber every Saturday night, awaiting the elimination hammer, praying it wouldn't squash me today. Last night, I realized it hit me hard, and the scars still show.

Slidoo, Stickie and Chilly have been amazing for the past few weeks. We got through it together as friends, and I feel a bit relieved of the stress, but being in the game was an enthralling experience that is usually a once-in-a-lifetime thing, unless of course you've been in a season more than one time. I'm not even sure anymore what to think, either sadness or happiness. I'm pulling more towards the sadness, but the happiness is reassuring to me.

As a final thought, I'd like to wish you three the best luck, I will be watching you till the end, and I will cheer on ALL OF YOU (I may choose a favorite) and I will be proud forever that you guys have acquainted me through these times. Goodnight, CPSkool."


Musa straightened her hoodie collar, and walked over to Peng and Mat. 

"Musa, the speech was amazing," Mat declared. 

"I couldn't agree more," Peng replied.

Musa smiled and all three went into a group hug. Stickie noticed it, and ran over, and encouraged Slidoo and Chilly to come along. Soon, all six penguins were in a silent, but happy goodbye hug. It gave Musa a boost from the sorrow. 

The eliminated penguin looked over at the campfire, wiped a tear from her face, and walked over to the Dock of the island. She jumped into the Back Home Boat, and waved to everyone as it raced back to Club Penguin. Within minutes, she was out of sight.

Everyone took a deep breath, and stared at each other.

"Well, I'm lost for words," Chilly announced. "I think I'm gonna go hit the hay."

"You can just say 'to bed'," Slidoo corrected.

Chilly whacked him on the back of the head, and Stickie smiled. All three started to laugh, and walked back to the cabins. Peng and Mat exchanged glances, and they could both tell it was going to be a shocking last three weeks.

-Penguin874
Founder and Host of CPSkool

1 comments:

Musa,  October 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Aww :'(

I like how you included my speech (Even if you changed it and missed bits out lol xD)

Good luck Everybody!







(PS:I do have a favourite. It's Slidoo (shifty) And Sorry I left that gap (WARY))

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP