Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

105th Post: Challenge 15 - The Directors

Monday, October 4, 2010


Lookin' good, whatever gender you are red penguin!

  • Objective of this Week's Challenge
This week, as the picture says, you must depend on your playwriting skills. By the way, I spelled playwriting wrong. Big Woop-ie Goldberg...
By Friday, all contestants must email cpskool@yahoo.com with a play script, about 20-30 lines long (can't be short lines, and it must be at least a page or so), using 1-3 characters to act with. Then, I will review all entries, and we will act out the losing script's play.

  • When Will This Take Place?
Saturday, October 9, 2010
http://xat.com/cpskool
1:27 PST (if everyone is here before then, we will start)


-Penguin874
Host of CPSkool Kamp

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 5, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

I might not be able to come on chat, but the next time you are on CP, I hope I'll be there ;-)

~Mystery Lego

....oh whoops why did I say lego...heh...heh...

AGENT P OUT! :P

Slidoo October 8, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Peng can we pleeaassee have the elimination ceremony on Friday? (today) cause I'll be on a vacation on Saturday, and I will have my computer but I don't think I'll be able to make it :( I mean like, if you, me, Stickie and Chilly are all online at the same time today, can you just tell us then? Pleeaassee? Or just tell me if I'm safe or not? I really wanna know if I'm in the top 2!

-Slidoo

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP