Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Challenge 15 Results

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ok guys, before I show the results, I'll post the scripts that our finalists have written:
Slidoo's script
Hello CPSkool, since Halloween is right around the corner, I have decided to prepare a Halloween script for this week's challenge.  Here are the characters:

1. Jobo Bot (Skeleton robot guy who broke into the mansion)
2. 
Freaky Frank (janitor of haunted mansion)
3. Ghostly Griffin (random tourist who's in the mansion and is making a movie because he thinks it's haunted)
4. 
Police officer

Because we aren't actually on 
Club Penguin filming this, you cannot see what's happening in the background, what the layout/scene is, etc. so I will be the narrator, and I will tell you information like that.  My lines are not actually in the play, for I am basically the voice that you would SEE if you were sitting in a theatre watching this play.

Here's my script:

Narrator: The wind blew, lightning flashed, thunder boomed, and rain poured down outside of the haunted mansion on 1313, Skull Street.  Only one house remained on this street - all the other houses had been abandoned long ago because of the rumour that the street was haunted.  However, one man remained on the street - his name was Bobby Bob Bobathon.  Bobby Bob Bobathon had recently gone missing, and no one knows how, or why.  He lives in a big, dark mansion, with his janitor, Freaky Frank.  Freaky Frank is a very odd man... no one ever knows where he is, or what he's doing, and he's not very good at cleaning, but he does his job for little pay so he never got fired.  The disappearance of Bobby Bob Bobathon was in the local newspaper, and a television superstar named "Ghostly Griffin" is at the mansion to show the world that it really IS haunted, for he is the one who started the rumours.  Freaky Frank has access to all rooms of the house, except for one room - the safe.  The safe has billions of dollars in it, bills and coins, stacked high.

Ghostly Griffin: HEY HEY HEY!  Welcome to the Ghostly Griffin show, GHOUL addition!  Today we're in one of the SPOOKIEST places ON Club Penguin - The world famous haunted mansion, located at 1313 Skull Street!  I'm here to prove that this craaaazy place, REALLY is haunted!

Freaky Frank:  Yeah, good luck with that *rolls eyes*

Ghostly Griffin: Let's start off by going to this... uhhh, kitchen...?

Freaky Frank: AHEM... THAT'S THE LIVING ROOM, THE PLACE WHERE GUESTS GO.  I PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO CLEANING THAT AND ONLY GET PAYED TEN STINKING DOLLARS FOR IT.

Ghostly Griffin: Okay!  Let's check out this living room!

Narrator: Ghostly Griffin took out his pocket knife, and sliced through thick spider webs to get inside.

Freaky Frank: I have to... go to the bathroom.  I'll be right back.

Ghostly Griffin: Now there America, Canada, Brazil, Japan, China, Mexico, 
England, Russia, and ALLLL the other amazing countries watching my, world-famous TV show, let's look for proof that this place is haunted!  Hmm... some cobwebs there, cobwebs there, cobwebs with a SPIDER over there, and... what does this janitor do?  This place looks horrid...

...

Freaky Frank: (talks into walkee talkee) Psst... all clear.  Have you found the key to the safe yet?  I think we're safe, as long as the police haven't found out that we did it.

Jobo Bot: (into walkee talkee) I haven't found it yet, but I think I'm close.  Got any ideas of where it is?

Freaky Frank: Where are you now?

Jobo Bot: Heading into the living room.

Freaky Frank: NO!  WHAT!?  THAT TV STAR GUY IS IN THERE!!!

...

Ghostly Griffin: Nothing seems to be in the Living Room.... let's go check out another room.  I think that's the dining room I see over there!  Or, is that another living room?  And HOW LONG does it take that wacko janitor to go to the bathroom?

Narrator: Ghostly Griffin walks into another room, with an eye out for clues.

Ghostly Griffin:  Yup!  The dining room!

Creepy Voice from Nowhere: This is the kitchen you fouling fool!

Ghostly Griffin: Umm... who said that?  OH!  THAT'S A CLUE!  SEE MY FRIENDS?  THIS PLACE 
IS HAUNTED AFTER ALL!  HA!  TOLD YA!

...

Jobo Bot: (into walkee talkee) Psst.. I think I found it.  But the key is locked up, we need to find the key that unlocks the key.

Freaky Frank: (into walkee talkee) Just bust the box open, get the money, and let's get out of here before that weirdo TV dude finds us stealing it.

Narrator: Jobo Bot starts banging the box with his fist and objects around the room, and Ghostly Griffin hears him.

Ghostly Griffin:  Woah.. what's that banging noise?  Sounds like a clue!  Let's follow it and investigate!

Narrator: Ghostly Griffin walks up some stairs, and creeks open a small door and walks into the room with Jobo Bot and the box that contains the key to the safe.

Ghostly Griffin: WOAH-OH-OHHHHH!  STOP RIGHT THERE, ROBO-FREAK!  WHO ARE YOU AND HOW'D YOU GET HERE?

Jobo Bot: Get outta here... you don't got the legal rights to be in these properties.

Ghostly Griffin: SEE, WORLD?  THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED!!  YOU CAN TELL BY THE ADDRESS, IT'S SO SIMPLE!  1313, AND 13 IS A BAD LUCK NUMBER!  AND THE STREET IS CALLED SKULL STREET!  THERE ARE ROBOT SKELETONS AND CREEPY VOICES!  HAHA!  I FINALLY PROVED IT TO THE WORLD!

Jobo Bot: (into walkee talkee) I've been spotted.  What do I do?

Freaky Frank: (into walkee talkee) QUICKLY.  Grab the key and go!

Ghostly Griffin: ROBOT THING!  STOP RIGHT NOW!  WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, AND WHO ARE YOU AND HOW'D YOU GET HERE!!??  Exciting, eh, folks?

Jobo Bot: I told you... I got legal rights to be here and you do not so get off these properties or I call the cops.

Ghostly Griffin: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jobo Bot: YES.  Got it. OUTTA MY WAY!

Ghostly Griffin: What in the world?

Narrator:  Jobo Bot has the key, and starts running.

Jobo Bot: (into walkee talkee) I GOT IT.  MEET ME AT THE FRONT DOOR AND LET'S MAKE A RUN FOR IT BEFORE THE TV STAR CALLS THE POLICE!

Freaky Frank: (into walkee talkee) Excellent.  As long as we make our escape we've got all the money we want.  WAIT!  WE GOTTA GET THE MONEY!  MEET ME AT THE SAFE.

Jobo Bot:  I'm already there, stuffing the sacks with bills.  Coins weigh too much.

Narrator:  Freaky Frank joins Jobo Bot in the safe, and within seconds, they have almost cleaned out the entire safe and are off to the front door.

Freaky Frank: HURRY!

Ghostly Griffin:  Hey, let's take a look at some of these groovy old books and see if they'll tell us anything!

Narrator: Ghostly Griffin pulls a book out, only to find that it's a trap door - suddenly the wall flips around and Ghostly Griffin is sent flying through the air, right onto the mat at the front door - and lands on Jobo Bot and Freaky Frank.

Ghostly Griffin: OUCH!  MY HEAD!

Freaky Frank:  Get off me you fool!

Jobo Bot: RUN FRANK RUN!! HURRY!

Ghostly Griffin: Oh no you DID-ENT!

Narrator: Ghostly Griffin grabs Freaky Frank and Jobo Bot by their pants, and pulls them down.  Then, he pulls out his cell phone and calls the police, who arrive instantly and take the two robbers away.

Police officer: Well done, Griffin.  You really did well today, but why would these two people do something like this?

Ghostly Griffin: I assume that they murdered Bobby Bob Bobathon, and now wanted to steal all his money and his house and become rich.

Police officer: Excellent work.  These two will be locked up for the rest of their lives.  Thanks for helping us out, your help is greatly appreciated.

Ghostly Griffin: Thanks, officer.  All in a day's work!

Narrator: So remember kids, if you're trick-or-treating and you come accross a haunted house, don't go inside!  
Happy Halloween!  =D

--------------------------------------------

That's my script, I hope you like it and I really hope it gets me into the top 2!

☺Slidoo☻
Chilly's Script



Title:  "The penguin girl scouts"
Written/Typed by: Chilly98656

Characters: Dave (Bully)                Allison (Main/popular penguin scout)
                                                      Nancy(Scout leader) 
                   

Story/Plot: It's fall again and it's time for the annual Halloween cookie baking
                 contest held by the penguin girl scouts of Club Penguin, along with 
                 their leader Nancy. However, 1 of the "popular" girl scouts are being
                threatened by the biggest bully in town, Dave. Dave is threatening
                to steal all the penguin girl scout's cookies just for fun! So, it's up
                to Nancy to save the cookie baking contest and the honor of the 
                penguin scouts. Think they can do it? There's only one way to find
                 out!              
                


Scene 1
(Nancy and her penguin scouts are at the forest in Club Penguin
wrapping up their last meeting before the big cookie baking
contest.) 

Nancy: "Okay girls, so do all of you know what to buy and bring to the contest
           to bake your cookies?" 

Allison: "Oooh! I do! I need sprinkles, flour, sugar and and...." 

Nancy: *Laughs* "Ok, ok that's wonderful!"

Allison: "Also, can we work with other people?" 

Nancy: "No, I'd prefer if you did this yourself." "If you had a partner, you 
            might slack off a little and goof around instead of focusing on your
            baking."

Nancy: "You're a very smart girl and you're very sweet, I'm sure you'll do
             just fine baking your own cookies." *Smiles.* "Ok girls, it's
             dismissal time! Head on home and start getting your ingredients
            together!"

All the scouts and Nancy exit the Forest and go home.)

                                                       Scene 2
(Dave the bully sees Allison buying her ingredients for her cookies, and he
begins to threaten her.)

  • (Allison is browsing in a supermarket looking for her cookie ingredients
she wrote down on a list).

Allison: "Oooh, this looks pretty!" (*Picks up a small jar of sprinkles and sugar
             crystals.) 

Dave: (*Is trying to shoplift a dvd and sees Allison.) "Well well well..." "If
            it ain't the little dork scout!" *Smirks.*

Allison: (Looks up at Dave and starts to turn red on her face). "Hello Dave.."
             "And it's GIRL scout to you!"

Dave: "Girl scout..dork scout..who cares?" "What do you think you're doing
           with sprinkles?" "Are you gonna give it to your magical unicorn?" *Laughs.*

Allison: "I don't believe in unicorns,thank you very much." "The sprinkles are for
             my cookies I'm baking for the girl scout contest for Halloween."

Dave: "Oh yeah.." "Cookie baking contests are for twerps." "Kinda like you."
            (*Glances at Ally and tries to shift the dvd inside his jacket.*)

Dave: "Also, just wanted to let you know..." "There ain't gonna be no cookie contest.
           "I'm gonna be stealing all your dumb little girly cookies." 

Allison: "What?!" "Why?" 

Dave: "For my own entertainment." *Chuckles* "Enjoy baking your pointless
           cookies!" (Exits supermarket). 

Scene 3
(Nancy and the girl scouts are at the Forest once again, and all the girls
are entering one by one, bringing along their trays and batches
of cookies.)

(At the Forest, Allison is the first penguin to show up with her cookie tray and
she sees scout master Nancy, and tries to decide whether to tell Nancy about the incident with Dave or not.)

Nancy: (Talking to herself.) "Maybe I should've brought some milk for them to drink..
           no..maybe I should've brought cake.." "Hmm..."

Allison: (Enters room, surprises Nancy.) "Scout master Nancy?"

Nancy: (Jumps back.) "Yikes!" "You scared me there for a minute!" *Laughs*
           "Wow, is that the cookies you baked in that tray?" "If it is, it looks 
             and smells..wonderful!" "I'm sure all the girls, including me, are 
            going to love them!" 

Allison: "Thanks...speaking about cookies.." "Dave threatened me in the
              grocery store yesterday, he said that he's gonna ruin all our
             cookies just for fun!" *Cries*

Nancy: *Hands tissue to Ally* "Aww..sweetheart don't cry!" "I'm sure Dave
            was just kidding, you know how boys are!" 

Allison: "He wasn't kidding!" "I could see it in his eyes!" "I could also see
             a dvd in his jacket..but that's another story." 

Nancy: "Well if you're that concerned, if I see Dave, I will have a talk with
            him about threatening you, ok?"

Allison: "Okay.." "But I swear, I'm telling the truth!" "I'm also going to tell
            all the other girl scouts to be careful and watch where they place
           their cookies.." "That Dave is one big bully..." 

Dave: (Passes by the Forest and sees the girl scouts entering and
          slowly enters the forest as well.)

Scene 4 (Last Act)
( Nancy sees Dave enter the Forest, but doesn't talk to him right away. However, when she sees him take Allison's tray of cookies and begins to run off, Nancy pounces on him and teaches him one good ol' girl scout lesson!)

Allison: "Nancy, Nancy!" "Look, there's Dave!" "Go talk to him right now!"
             "He will tell you what he said to me yesterday!" "Hurry!"

Nancy: "Calm down girl!" "He looks pretty peaceful to me." "I'll keep an eye
          on him though...ok?" 

 Nancy: "All right!" "All penguin girl scouts, bring your cookies over here and
           let's begin the judging!" 

(All the scouts bring their batches and trays of cookies to Nancy.)

(Nancy and the girls all judge the cookies and they all begin to share their
 cookies and eat). 

Nancy: "Absolutely wonderful girls!" "These cookies are delicious!" "I'm so
            proud that you all baked these by yourself!" "Excellent work!" 
            "You all earn the "cookie baking" merit badge!" *Applauds*

Dave: (While everyones clapping, Dave creeps over to Allison and snatches her tray            of cookies and begins to run.)

Nancy: "Hey!" "Get back over here Dave!" (Chases down Dave and pounces
            on him).

Dave: "Ow!" "Get off of me!" "Take your stupid cookies back, I don't want them!"
           "This was just for fun!"

Allison: (Runs up to Dave) "I told you Nancy!" "I told you he was gonna steal them!"
             "I know I didn't lie!" 

Nancy: (Shoves Dave). "Get out of here!" "Leave my girls alone!"  "Also..yes Ally,
           you were telling the truth." "I'm terribly sorry I didn't believe you." "Would you
          kindly forgive me?" *Smiles*

Allison: "Of course!" *Hugs Nancy* By the way...how about we skip baking
              cookies for Christmas this year..or at least can we make sure that
              Dave is locked up somewhere?"

Nancy: "I'll make sure that's arranged." *Laughs and returns to the scouts 
           along with Allison*

(All the girls laugh, hug and compliment each other on their baking and Nancy and Allison are jokingly discussing how Dave really doesn't need to eat anymore cookies.) 

                                                      The End!

Hope you liked it :)
-Chilly <3 


Stickie's Script

The Friends, Walter and Roger
-         Curtains Open    -
Narrator: -Walter walks up to Roger-
Walter: "What's Up, Roger?"
Roger: “(FROWN) Not Much I'm just busy trying to find out where my iPod is... ".
Walter: “I don't think I can help you with that... (SILENT MOMENT) BYE! "
Narrator: Roger knows something’s up...
Narrator: -Roger follows Walter closely-
Narrator: -Roger follows Walter home and hides behind the couch-
Narrator: -Walter takes out an object that was black plated in the back-
 Narrator: -Roger noticed Walter flip the object and in the back, the object was silver plated and had an "Apple" logo, which obviously meant that was Roger iPod-
Roger: “HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! "
Walter: “I’M...I'M... SORRY IT'S JUS-- “-Walter got cut-off-
Roger: “IT’S JUST WHAT? THAT YOU STOLE MY IPOD AND DIDN'T EVEN
 CONFESS?! "
Walter: “No it’s just… I really wanted t-“
Narrator: –Walter frowned-
Narrator: –Walters’s mom heard the entire racket and walked upstairs-
Walter’s Mom: “What’s going on?!”
Walter: “Nothing mom were jus-“
Roger: “HE STOLE MY IPOD!”
Narrator: -Walter’s mom gasped-
Walter’s Mom: “WALTER HOW COULD YOU? YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO STEAL IF YOU WANTED SOMETHING”
Walter: “Mom, I’m sorry It’s just I wanted to listen to some music.”
Walter’s Mom: “I’m sorry son but you’re grounded, and Give me that iPod.”
Walter: “Yes Ma’am.”
Narrator: -Walter had a guilty look-
Narrator: -Roger felt like he went too hard on his best friend-
Roger: “Walter…”
Walter: “Yes..?” –Walter replied excitedly-
Roger: “I’m sorry I got all mad about you taking my iPod, But If you ever want to borrow it just ask for It, O.K.?”
Walter: “O.K.”
Walter’s Mom: “See Walter you don’t need to steal to get what you want.”
Walter: “Yeah I don’t know why I didn’t ask.”
Roger: “Well Walter we’re just wasting time here, Want to play outside?”
Walter: “sure!”
Narrator: -The two best friends happily darted outside to play some ball-
-         Curtains close    -


Created by Stickie408 for CPSkool Gameshow, Hope you like it.

-Stickie408

Well, the winner of this challenge is Chilly, but we won't reveal her decision until tomorrow, in the Final 3 elimination post. It WILL be a shocker. Who will be eliminated? Stickie or Slidoo? Find out tomorrow night on...CPSkool.

-Penguin874

(PS I don't know why there's underlines Blogger kinda got all messed up. Peace.)

3 comments:

Chilly,  October 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

Chilleh feels ashamed about having to eliminate one of her buddehs still.. :(

Musa,  October 10, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

SLIDOOO ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAY xD

But seriously,good luck everyone.Sorry I couldn't be there.... Business, as some people know :-/

Anonymous,  August 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

I LOVE THE PLAYS! Im going to take on of them and give you credit.

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP