Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

The Finale - Who's In It?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The night sky was a sight the campers did not want to face. Its unknown depth flashed with lightning, and every crack made them jump out of fear. The guests, who were only there for the Finale party, were equally scared, leaving some paralyzed in distress under their beds at night.


Slidoo, Chilly and Stickie wore ponchos to the dark campfire ceremony, which was lit only by a lantern, since the fire was already gone. Penguin874 and Matbolabc stood on a stage, looking nervous and tentative. The co-host looked very distraught, like he sensed something was wrong.


Chilly walked onto the stage, and stared at her fellow contestants.


Slidoo and Stickie exchanged glances, and then looked back at Chilly.



Slidoo's pupils shrunk as small as a dot, and then he began to sniffle. Stickie put a hand around his shoulder, and Slidoo gestured for him to give him some distance. The eliminatee walked over to the stage, and Peng handed him a handkerchief, and he began a speech.

"Umm...hi CPSkoolers. I've been one of your contestants for these last few months. I met a bunch of you, experienced some of the hardest decisions and challenges, and even won a few. I even had the opportunity to get into the Final 3, which is something almost impossible for over 20% of the players in all seasons. As much as I want to be like a leaking pipe, pouring out water non-stop, I have to face the facts. I am grateful for everything I have right now, and I know I have a great future ahead of me now, as I have a good past, as well. Thank you, guys, for having me as a guest in the game. Good luck, Stickie and Chilly. I'll be watching."

Slidoo walked over to the elimination boat, hopped in, and waved at his fellow contestants. A huge lightning bolt struck the hills as Slidoo was driven back to Club Penguin, and drops of rain started to fall. Everyone ran back into the cabins, and Matbolabc stopped for a second to look back at Slidoo as he was safely driven back to his home. He smiled, and went into his bed for a good night's sleep.

-Penguin874
Founder and Host of CPSkool

5 comments:

Slidoo October 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

I don't understand... why did Chilly betray me like that? :'(

Slidoo October 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Good luck to you two, though

Stickie408(CPH President) October 11, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Thanks Slidoo,

And please let's be friends :'(

Musa,  October 12, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

I cant believe Chilly betrayed Slidoo...honestly some people....

Matbolabc October 13, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

Musa said...
I cant believe Chilly betrayed Slidoo...honestly some people....
----------------------------

I dont think you are right at all, because if she were to eliminate stickie, shed be betraying him. Anyone who would get mad at her over her decision is not a true friend of hers. They should be happy for her making the finale... and be happy for stickie. If she had a reason to eliminate slidoo then how can she be wrong for that?

~Mat

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP