Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

The One Year Party

Monday, August 30, 2010


This, right above, is the Constitution currently, as of August 30, 2010, of CPSkool Chat. Why do we need a Constitution? Because, a new stage of CPSkool is starting a new era. An empire.

Rome, as you probably know, held one of the biggest Empires in world history. A big majority of that Empire was its written laws and order. Also, the citizen's rights and pride to defend it. CPSkool has not had a great past months, and CPSkool Kamp doesn't look like it's turning out too bright either. But, all of this will change in the new era.

CPSkool's first year anniversary is September 2, 2010. One year of an Empire of seasons, fights, drama, and friendships like no other. Now, we need to work together to hold this Constitution true, we need to not be afraid to take a stand (no pun intended, Eminem), and we need to work together better.

The future of CPSkool is ours, let's make it as clean as a bubblebath.

Now, let's talk about the party.

Party Starts:   2:30 PST     
We have Crazy Outfit Bash on CP till:   Around 2:55 PST
After that, we have a contest till:   Around 3:25 PST
After that, we have a chat attack thing where we go to random chats and scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY till:   3:50 PST
Finally, at 4:30 PST, we will have a challenge. I will explain rules and everything at party.

Sorry for late and quick post, but I'm pretty busy studying for a test on Rome. Peace!
-Penguin874

7 comments:

Anonymous,  August 31, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

WOOOOAH

The challenge is at 12:30am my time so cant make it

I can't even make the first part (and if I do it wont be for long)

Im sorry, but I don't think i'll be there :(

Happy 1st year anniversary in advance,Musa

Anonymous,  August 31, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Sounds cool!!!
~Bumble

Stickie408(CPH President) September 1, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Can't come If its Sep 02 I get out of School at 6:15 p.m. :( Can't you do it Saturday?

Rachie September 2, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

Im not in cpskool but if theres a season 5, i would love to :D
I cant come to the party but i was wandering if matt or penguin or someone could make me a custom penguin or 2 or 3? :$

-Rachie.

Chillay,  September 2, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

So sorry daddeh but I don't think I'm gonna make it today... I have alot of errands I have to do with my mom.. ;_; Like Stickie said, can't you please do it on a Saturday? :(


-Chilly

Rachie September 3, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

Can my blogs banner be on your site please? :D

AlexaLilRedGarrod,  September 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Okay so, it's saturday right?

Well I WONT BE ABLE TO COME AT ALL.

D:

I have soccer game at 1pm EST. then a soccer party after my game.
SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY. :(

I might be on a little later, maybe mobile, depends on what time I'm home at.

go hornets!!

-Alexa

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP