Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Challenge 11: Thin Barrier

Monday, September 6, 2010

This is one of those weeks where the name of the challenge doesn't really make sense with the challenge. I just like the name "Thin Barrier".
  • Objective
This week, the contestants must make groups together to make the best circus igloo. You don't have to have a group (you can work alone), but I really prefer you do. Let's do an example.
Since there are 7 contestants, let's have 7 letters represent them (A, B, C, D, E, F, G)!
C has a really good idea for his igloo, and thinks it would be best for him to design an igloo. Now, he just needs an act, maybe B could be a clown and E could be in his own act, like breakdancing or something. So he gets together with B and E to make the best show for Saturday.'
A has AMAZING ideas for his circus, but doesn't want to work with others. This is fine, as long as it is interesting to watch.

  • What You Need to Win
  1. Bleachers or something for people to sit on to watch.
  2. Your act must be acted out and stuff on chat (for example, for a Potato exhibit, on chat you would say "WELCOME TO THE POTATO EXHIBIT!" and on CP, you would be walking by it).
  3. Originality. I can tell who is copying who, so don't copy at all.
  • When It Happens
This challenge takes place:
Saturday, September 11, 2010 (Honor the Americans who died that fateful day...) (By the way, CPSkool's first challenge was on September 11, 2009, this is the 11th challenge of CPSkool)
Snowbound, whoever's presenting's igloo on map
Starts at 1:30 PST (4:30 EST)

PC me any questions on chat, and have a circuspectular week (that pun was a fail, I know)!
-Penguin874

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Yes that was a fail xD I'll be there BUT ill be on my mums laptop (my computer has broken down...)so my xat name is Musa on her mums computer k? Also I can't log in coz i was logged in on my other computer.

Musa (ps i cant type on this it keeps moving the letters round:'(

Slidoo September 11, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

I vote off Alexa, she rarely shows up to challenges, I think she should get the boot. Sorry Alexa!

-Slidoo

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP