Read the new post on CPSkool, enjoy the new template, and remember the past, and strive for the future. :) -Penguin874 and Matbolabc

Official CPSkool Time

Results for the Circus (One of my Fav Acts!)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What did I think of this week's challenge? I thought that all the acts were...


First off, I was amazed that you guys had the acts all together and nothing really went wrong. A bit of drama happened with Quoby and Ang and stuff (I was told that) and I will handle that later. For now, let's explain what happened at the challenge.
The first act is the one at the top left of this picture, hosted by Musawix1 and Stickie408. They did an act of breakdancing and a tightrope, and got 8/10 stars.
The second act is the one at the bottom left of this picture, hosted by Chilly and Lion! They had more acts: a puffle act, a dancing hobo act, a tightrope act, plus a lot of eating (I feel sorry for the giraffe Lion ate :( ). They get 9/10 stars!
Finally, Slidoo's igloo, at the top right of this picture. He had FIVE awesome acts: Breakdancing, then a Diving Board, which was pretty cool, then a Clown That Juggles Over a Pit of Fire, then a Magic Man Who Disappears (that astounded me because I never knew you could dance with the magician thing, and he literally like disappeared), and finally the only act that went kinda wrong, the Insane Yellow Puffle, which was pretty much just his puffle acting and stuff. Slidoo won the challenge with 10/10 stars.

Now, it's time for elimination. At the merge, everyone but the indivual winner gets immunity, so had Musa won, only Musa would've gotten immunity. Slidoo is the only one safe this week, so send in your votes in the comment section below. The elimination post will be up tomorrow!

Sorry for another quick post, my friend's here and we're about to hang out. Peace!
-Penguin874
Founder and Host of CPSkool Kamp

6 comments:

Slidoo September 11, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

I commented with my vote on the other post but if you didn't get it, I vote off Alexa.

Chilly ♥,  September 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

The person that I wanna vote out of CPkamp is... Mini Chew (dunno the numbers in her name xD) anyway.. the reason is because, she hasn't really shown up to alll the challenges, and she wasn't even here for the challenge today. So, I think it would be best for her to move on..

- •• Chillay ••

Anonymous,  September 12, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

i vote off alexa because she hasnt been to alot of challenges however all the other contestants have and i dont think it would befair to vote stickie out for example frfom musa on my phone lol

Anonymous,  September 12, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

I vote Mini Chew

~Artist

-Alexa(:,  September 12, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

;; i dont give a crap that i'm eliminated. I don't really play CP anyways. I'm growing out of it, and I'm glad to finally not have to worry about this gameshow anymore. I made it to the merge, that's all that I care about (:
Good Luck to everyone.

-Alexa<3

Post a Comment

Credit to Matbolabc and Penguin874 for the awesome new template!

Back to TOP